Gathering and sorting information
Gathering and sorting information in preparation for studying for exams is an important task, as it gives you an overview of the material and enables you to start the revision process.
- Gather together:
- contact workshop or lecture notes
- study guides
- information from the course's Stream site
- old exam papers
- Identify the key topic areas that you have covered during the semester.
- Create a list of each topic, the page numbers from your study guide and/or textbook and (for internal students) the lecture notes.
|Theory of evolution||Lecture notes week 1
Textbook chapter 6
Study guide p. 22-24
|Functionalism||Lecture notes week 2
Textbook chapter 7 Study guide p. 35-37
- Note down on your study timetable when you will study and revise each topic.